Wednesday, February 17, 2010

You don't actually like me you know.

Remember a while ago, when I wrote a blog post about triangles?
Well if you don't, I'll fill you in.

I have an obssesion with triangles, pretty much have had this since I was young.
But it has come to my attention that they seem to be everywhere now. Another one of those stupid fads/trends , whatever you want to call it, when certain people who can't think of their own likes and dislikes take what they think is 'in'/'cool'/'trendy' and say
"OMG I totally love that, it's so hot right now!"
Then quickly the trend floods through stores, websites, on 12 year old clones and the people who actually liked it, look unoriginal and as pathetic as everyone else.
Even though they like it for what it is, not because other people do.

I really hope that 'the triangle' don't become one of these stupid thoughtless trends, because I want to continue liking it for its uniqueness and strangeness, and I don't want people to think I am one of those mindless people I hate.

No comments: