Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nothing to Say...

I feel like i haven't written anything in a while.
But at the same time i feel like there is nothing exciting enough to put on my blog.
I wish something could happen in my life, even something bad,
just so i can start writing again.
I miss writing. although it doesn't really matter,
no one really reads my blog. except 5 people.
it's upsetting to hear this outloud as now i have found out like everyone in my grade read my friends blogs. i guess mine isn't very interesting,
no one really cares.
but i don't blame them, as i have nothing to write about and
i would just disapoint them...
Hopefully something exciting will happen soon...

1 comment:

Flo Orford said...

its only my blog that people read and it was only like once or something so dont beat yourself up about itttt grrrr