Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Until I Die.

i'm searching for you.
if you read my blog, you have probably noticed
i write many posts about one particular person.
well this blog post, is alot more serious,
and has nothing to do with anything else i've written.
i know your both dead,

but i want to find you.

my family won't tell me anything, and i just want the truth.

i've been searching for answers as long as i can remember.
do you know how difficult it is to find
dead people? especially when you don't know anything about them.
i don't know your names, where your from, why you left,
why you died, where you died, if you knew about me,
and more and more questions.
but i want to know, i want to know everything.
everything and anything, that will explain me,
my life, my family.
now i don't want to seem disrespectful,
and i don't want to seem like i don't appriciate my life,
the people in my life and everything i've been given.
but i want to know, would my life be different if you had been there?
i'll keep searching until i find something, anything.
but until i do, can you two please tell me something,
so it's easier for me to find information about them?

No comments: