Thursday, January 7, 2010

Just Wow.

On Monday night I had a fabulous dream. Infact it was so fabulous I thought I'd share it!

It started with me walking past a Miley Cyrus fashion shoot, Miley (we're on first name basis now) was having trouble choosing what to wear. I suggested a cute dress, she loved my imput, so she decided to give me Chanel dress plus a front row seat to a Chanel Runway Fashion Show.
Now if you have been reading my blog, by now you would have (hopefully) noticed I adore Rachel Zoe, and if you know Rachel Zoe you would know she is absolutely inlove with Chanel.
RZ was sitting a seat away from me at the Chanel Fashion Show, and she over heard me saying after it was the first fashion show I'd ever been and it was incredible!
We got to talking and we became very good friends. Then Taylor (her assistant who I am also obsessed with, as you would also know) came over to us, I told her how obsessed I was with her thigh high Christian Louboutin boots, she took them off and said, "Here have them!"

By now I was like I WISH THIS WERE REAL!

RZ then (thinking my name was Keira, not sure why) said "Keira, have you been on my website?" I answered with a yes, but not to the VIP section (not sure if there is one, my mind made it up) as I didn't have a particular password. She said well here's your password, now you can get free designer stuff and help me with styling. I DIE. But! She accidently left the list of passwords with me, which included hers! I had access to RZ's incredible creations, thoughts, and fashion views. BANANAS!

So this was pretty much the single greatest dream I've ever had. I hope this happens some day (although Miley Cyrus could easily be replaced with someone else fabulous, and I wouldn't mind).

No comments: